Education Scholarships & Grants
Te manu e kai te miro, nona te ngahere
Te mana e kai i matauranga, nona te ao
The bird that partakes of the miro berry owns the forest
The bird that partakes of knowledge owns the world
Applications for 2012 have now closed and applications for 2013 will open early in the new year.
Who can apply
Applicants must be those who can establish a direct lineal descent of the Ngati Rarua and Te Atiawa manawhenua ki Motueka tribes.
How To Apply And Conditions Of Application
- Download an application form or contact the office for application forms.
- Applicants must return application form and any associated documentation, to the Trust at the address printed on the application form.
- The application form contains a checklist of important information that must be included with the application in order for the application to be considered. Failure to supply all information requested may result in the application being declined or returned to you unprocessed.
- Applications are checked for completeness and, if compliant, are considered by the Selection Committee.
- Applicants should be aware that the ultimate decision on funding rests with the Selection Committee, and that there are no guarantees that the full amount of the application will be supported or indeed that the application will be supported at all.
For information on application forms and all other related enquiries please contact Selina Tait (03) 548 0770, or emailing email@example.com
Meet our Trustees
Click here to meet the talented and experienced members of our Trust Board...
Panui is our monthly update...click here
The Origins of our Trust
Click here to read the fascinating history of our Trust, and our clear vision for the future...